Paid Service Situations
Paid Service Options
While we are always here to help you with your retrofit solution, these situations fall outside of our free support policy:
Re-configuration after control failure or blown electrical enclosure.
- These situations require reprogramming and engineering costs.
- Because of our high call volume, we deal with troubleshooting issues in a step-by-step manner, sometimes taking several hours or days to complete. Urgent matters fall out of what we consider “free” support.
Moving a machine.
- Many times, moving a machine requires extensive troubleshooting and re-configuration.
Customization to software programming.
- In-depth product customization is done by our software development team and is not covered in support.
Non-MachMotion hardware troubleshooting.
- We can occasionally point you in the right direction, but troubleshooting non-MachMotion hardware is not covered under our free support policy.
If you desire more hands-on help or if you want to limit your down time, you may prefer one of our paid service options:
A La Carte Options
- Focused Set-up/Customer Training for $135/hour.
- Focused “Troubleshooting Help” for $155/hour.
- Focused Developer help (grinder/custom control) for $185/hr
- Product Customization (under an hour) for $100.
- Paid on-site options are also available.
Yearly Service Packages
- Choose from different levels to fit your company’s needs.
- Guaranteed 1 hour (or less) response time.
- On-demand troubleshooting included - we’ll stick with you until the problem is solved!
- Quick access to our development team at the gold level.