Match HiCon Serial Number With Mach4
- Open "VSI Device Manager" in MachMotion Programs and Drivers.
- Click "Scan Network." (red box below)
- Select the HiCon that appears in the "Network Devices" box above.
PLEASE NOTE: Never click the "Switch to Loader" button in VSI Manager. This can brick the HiCon which will render the HiCon unusable. This is not covered under warranty.
- Click the "Activation" tab. (green box below)
- Highlight and copy ONLY the last 6 digits in the full serial number.
- Open Mach4.
- Click on the "Configure" drop down.
- Go to "Plugins" and "HiCon Plugin."
- Paste the six digit number in the "Serial Number" field. (orange box below)
- Click ok.