Apollo I - Enable Troubleshooting Guide
Below is the enable troubleshooting guide for Apollo I breakout board.
After reviewing the Enable Troubleshooting flow chart here are some other items to look for on the computer.
- Install parallel port drivers (run the mach3 install software, selecting only the parallel port drivers to install)
- Check to make sure that the Mach3 pulse device is installed in the device manager. Install
- Check for any Antivirus Software that maybe preventing the software to run correctly including parallel port connections.
- Check for any viruses that maybe blocking the software from running.
- Check to see if any PC monitoring software is being used (like for motherboard/cpu stats)
Keywords: Apollo I, Enable, Troubleshooting