Motion Controllers and Breakout Boards
Documentation on the Apollo III, Apollo I, IO6, Interpreter 1000 and RapidPath.
- Apollo I
- Apollo I - IO Chart
- Apollo I - Enable Troubleshooting Guide
- Apollo I - Motion Troubleshooting Guide
- Apollo I - Spindle Troubleshooting Guide
- Apollo I User Manual - Mach3
- Electrical Enclosure Wiring Diagram - Apollo I
- Example Enclosure Apollo I
- Mitsubishi Drive and Motor Wiring Diagram for Apollo I
- Apollo III
- Apollo III - IO Layout Chart
- Apollo III - Enable Troubleshooting Guide
- Apollo III - Motion Troubleshooting Guide
- Apollo III - Spindle Troubleshooting Guide
- Apollo III User Manual - Mach3
- Apollo III - 1000 & 2000 Series
- Electrical Enclosure Wiring Diagram - Apollo III
- Apollo III Not Communicating
- Single Phase Yaskawa Drive and Motor Wiring Diagram Apollo III
- Three Phase Yaskawa Drive and Motor Wiring Diagram Apollo III
- Drive Fault Always On - Apollo III
- Match HiCon Serial Number With Mach4
- Interpreter 1000
- IO6 Resources
- Torch Height Control Setup Guide - IO6
- Stepper Drive Wiring Diagram - IO6
- IO6 to Apollo I Conversion
Apollo I - IO Chart
Here is an image of the IO chart for an Apollo I board.
Keywords: Apollo I board, IO chart, Outputs, Inputs
Apollo I - Enable Troubleshooting Guide
Below is the enable troubleshooting guide for Apollo I breakout board.
After reviewing the Enable Troubleshooting flow chart here are some other items to look for on the computer.
- Install parallel port drivers (run the mach3 install software, selecting only the parallel port drivers to install)
- Check to make sure that the Mach3 pulse device is installed in the device manager. Install
- Check for any Antivirus Software that maybe preventing the software to run correctly including parallel port connections.
- Check for any viruses that maybe blocking the software from running.
- Check to see if any PC monitoring software is being used (like for motherboard/cpu stats)
Keywords: Apollo I, Enable, Troubleshooting
Apollo I - Motion Troubleshooting Guide
Here is the Apollo I Motion Troubleshooting Guide
Keywords: Apollo I, Motion, Troubleshooting, issues
Apollo I - Spindle Troubleshooting Guide
Here is the Apollo I spindle troubleshooting guide.
Keywords: Apollo I, Spindle, Troubleshooting, issues
Apollo I User Manual - Mach3
The Apollo I Breakout Board provides a flexible, plug-in-play interface for the Mach3 CNC software using standard computer parallel ports. Its key features include the following:
- 6 Axis Control
- Spindle Control (Clockwise, Counterclockwise, and 0-10VDC Analog)
- 9 Inputs & 8 Outputs
- Emergency Stop Circuit
- Hardware and Drive Enable Circuit
Use the diagram below as a reference throughout the manual.