Windows Memory Error -Advantech
Windows prompts user with a memory error.
Windows setting on Advantech brand motherboard systems was not set appropriately. Follow the steps below to allow Windows to better manage virtual memory.
1. Open the menu by clicking on the [Start] button, right clicking Computer, and then clicking Properties.
2. In the left pane, click [Advanced system settings]
3. On the Advanced tab, under Performance, click [Settings...]
4. On the Advanced tab, under Virtual memory, click [Change...]
5. Select the Automatically manage paging file size for all drives check box to enable the function
6. Click [OK] to close out of all menus
7. Restart computer for change to take effect