Keyboard Inputs for Mach 4
Mach4 has the ability to utilize inputs from the keyboard to jog the Machine.
First step, enable the Keyboard Input plugin as shown:
- Go to Configure>Mach*>Plugins
*On newer versions of the software (Version 10278 and up) Mach will be replaced with Control
- Restart Mach 4, close the software and reopen
- Go to Configure>Plugins>Keyboard Inputs
- Fill out the information for the input, use the image below for reference.
- To select the Key, click in the box, then push the key you would like to use. The example shoes the up arrow key."
- You can require the Shift, Alt or Ctrl Keys to be pressed for the key input to take effect. Exactly the same as the copy/paste hot keys in Windows function.
- Lock Key feature allows you to use a lock Key to toggle on/off.
- Function lets you select which axis you would like to Jog, and at what speed.
- Click Add to create a new input. To save your work, press OK.
Keywords: Mach4 Inputs Keyboard Jogging Key jog Increment ControlKey usekeyboard use plugins customize