Hide the Menu in Mach3 with Ultimate Screen
You can hide the Mach3 menu to prevent a user from changing system settings with the Ultimate screen.
On the HMI Settings page of the Diagnostics tab, create a password of your choosing. Type the password and press [enter] on the keyboard.
Next select Config --> General Config... at the top menu. Turn off the menu by selecting "No System Menu in Mach3." Then restart Mach3. The menu will be hidden.
Description of the problem:
- Go to Config -> General Config
- In the third column near the middle there is a check box for "No System Menu in Mach3" which will turn off the menu bar at the top of the screen next time Mach3 is started
- Close the General Config window
- On the bottom right corner of the screen go to the "Diagns" tab
- Go to "HMI Settings"
- Press "Show Password"
- Enter the password you want to use to lock the screen down (NOTE: make sure you type it correctly because you only get to type it once)
- Save Settings
- Restart Mach3