Drive Fault Setup-Mach3
Description of the problem:
When a drive faults the control doesn't stop.
Our systems have an axis fault error that can be configured to E-Stop the system if an drive error occurs. The signal comes into Mach3 from input X0 (on the Apollo I/III).
To set it up:
- Go to Config->Ports and Pins->Input Signals
- Enable OEM Trigger 1 and set it to Port 1 Pin 10 for the Apollo I or Port 11 Pin 0 for the Apollo III
- Go to Plugin Control->MachMotion Config
- Under I/O Configuration there is a line labeled Drive Fault set it to OEMTRIGGER1
- Save settings and it will be set up to fault if a drive error occurs.