Control PC Beeping
Description of the problem:
Control is beeping.
If a control is beeping it is probably due to a hardware failure in the memory or motherboard.
- Unplug all cables other than power and monitor
- Turn and hold the key for 10 seconds
- Unplug the control and wait 30 minutes
If the control is still beeping it could be due to metal dust shorting something out internally.
- Remove the computer from the control enclosure
- Open it up
- Blow it out with clean, dry air
- Try turning it on again
If the control still does not start there is a failure.