2050M Knee Mill Installation
This installation manual shows you how to install your 2050M knee mill control kit (KT-2050M-RP).
Step 1. Mount Back Panel
Remove old components
1. Remove everything in the electrical enclosure besides the original transformer.
2. Measure the size of your current electrical enclosure. The new back panel is 21" x 21". If your electrical enclosure is too small you will also have to remove the original door switch.
3. Remove the old cables running to the motors.
Mount the new panel
1. Drill holes into the old back panel.
2. Mount the new panel onto the original back panel. It should look like this: