X15-72-01 Pedestal Stand Mounting Instructions
1) Mount the pedestal to the base using the provided ½”-13 x 3⁄4” button head cap screws using a 5/16” allen wrench to 80 ft lb.
- Install provided conduit connector on the bottom of the pedestal.
2) Place the swivel on the top of pedestal with the countersunk bolt holes on the bottom and secure with the provided ¼”-20 x 0.75” socket head cap screws using a 3/16” allen wrench.
- Place the strain relief plate on top of the swivel.
3) Locate the cable pass through knockout on the keyboard tray mount and knock out.
4) Mount the keyboard tray mount with the supplied ¼”-20 x 0.75” socket head cap screws, sandwiching the strain relief plate in the middle, using a 3/16” allen wrench.
5) Lay the control on it’s back on a clean protected surface and locate the four (4) knockouts on the bottom around the cable pass through hole in the center gently knockout the holes.
6) Place the control on the keyboard tray mount and locate the bolt heads into the knockouts on control.
- While steadying the control, insert and tighten the provided eight (8) 8-32 screws on the bottom thru the keyboard tray mount into the control using a phillips screwdriver.
- Remove the upper and lower access panels from the back of the control.
- Remove the WiFi antenna from the heat sink
7) Unscrew the six (6) 8-32 screws on the back of the control that hold the heat sink using a 9/64” allen wrench.
- While steadying the front panel and monitor assembly, unscrew the eight (8) 8-32 low profile screws using a 7/64” allen wrench that holds the front panel and monitor assembly in place.
9) Lay the front panel and monitor assembly on its heat sink on a clean protected surface.
10) Route the power cable, Ethernet cables and e-stop cables through conduit and through the conduit connector on the bottom of the pedestal.
- Use access openings on bottom and top of pedestal to route cables through.
- Pull cables through the center of the top swivel and into the enclosure.
- Measure 22” of cable length and zip tie the cables to the strain relief plate.
- Route cables up and zip tie through the holes on the left hand side of the backbone.
- Lay the cables through the upper access cover on the back of the enclosure.
11) Replace the front panel and monitor assembly and tighten screws.
- Reinstall screws in heat sink.
- Replace WiFi antenna
- Follow diagram inside the upper access cover opening and wire accordingly.
12) Replace upper and lower access covers on control and tighten.
- Place upper and lower access covers on pedestal and tighten with provided 8-32 screws.