X15-60-0X Arm Assembly
Vertical or Horizontal Surface
Arm Assembly and Installation
1 Base Mount
1. Mount arm base* on a level and flat surface. (Figure 1)
(*For vertical surface mount, a minimum of 1” spacer is needed for mounting to a wall)
Figure 1 – Horizontal Base mount
2. Slide the vertical square tubing onto base. If height adjustment is needed, make a mark at the desired arm height and cut tubing with a metal chop-saw or band-saw. (Figure 2)
Figure 2 – vertical Tubing
2 Elbow Plates
- Hold the two 90° plates on the vertical square tubing. Insert four bolts and hand tighten. (Figure 3)
- When finished, make sure the corner bolt is still above the vertical square tubing. (Figure 3)
Figure 3 - Elbow Plates
- Place the square leveling plate with the set-screws behind the bolt. (Figure 4)
- Lightly tighten the bolts, except for the corner bolt. (Figure 4)
- Insert the three remaining bolts in the elbow plates and hand tighten.
- Cut the horizontal tubing to desired length (Just like the vertical tubing in figure 2). Do not install it yet.
Figure 4 - leveling Plate
3 Control Mount
1. Place the round metal disc down, with the two tabs closer to the rear of the panel. (Figure 5)
2. Stack the plastic disc on top of the metal disc with the grooves facing upward. Set the o-ring in groove of the plastic disc. (Figure 6)
3. Set one of the plastic half moon rings down with a metal one on top and lightly screw down. (Figure 7)
Figure 7 - half moon ring
4. Slide the horizontal square tubing flange under the plastic and metal half moon rings. (Figure 8)
5. Install the other 2 half moon rings, and tighten the screws until they are snug.
6. Slide the whole panel and arm (horizontal tubing) into the top of the elbow plates. (Figure 9)
7. Level the arm by using the leveling plate. Just tighten the two set-screws evenly until the arm is level (Figure 10)
Figure 10 – Leveling plate
4 Wire Routing
- Route all your wires and cables through the arm (Figure 11)
Figure 11 – Leveling plate
- Get the cable cover and loosen the end clip screw.
- Slide the cable cover in between the elbow plates, starting at the top front bolt and working your way down the back, tightening the bolts as you go. (Figure 12)
Figure 12 – Cable cover
- Extend the end clip on the cable cover so it clears the elbow plates. While holding the cable cover into place, slide the end clip into the elbow plates to lock the cable cover in place, and tighten the set screw.
- Mount the small cable cover by installing the 2 small screw in the back and the 3” screw on the round end of the cover. (Figure 13)
Figure 13 – Small cable cover
MachMotion warranty policy is subject to change. Updated information is available at our website:
The MachMotion Team
14518 County Road 7240, Newburg, MO 65550
(573) 368-7399 • Fax (573) 341-2672