Here is a library of installation and set-up manuals for MachMotion's product line.
- 2000 Series
- 2000 Series Knee Mill Installation
- 2000 Series Shut-Down Procedure
- 2000 Series Controller
- Backlash in RapidPath
- 2000 Series - Creating Tool Setters
- 2000 Series Commands, Function Buttons, and Dashboard
- 2000 Series - Tool Offsets
- 2000 Series Dual Table
- MachMotion Control Parameters
- 2000 Series General Installation Manual
- 2000 Series Mill VFD Spindle and Sub Spindle Setup
- Stands and Arms
- 2000 Series Mounting Options
- X15-62-00 2000 Series Mounting Arm
- X15-62-04 Bottom Arm Mounting Instructions
- X15-72-01 Pedestal Stand Mounting Instructions
- X15-62-01 Top Mount Swivel
- Quick-Start Tips
2000 Series Knee Mill Installation
This installation manual shows you how to install your 2000 Series knee mill control kit (KT-2050M-RP).
Mount Back Panel
Remove old components
- Remove everything in the electrical enclosure besides the original transformer.
- Measure the size of your current electrical enclosure. The new back panel is 21" x 21". If your electrical enclosure is too small you will also have to remove the original door switch.
- Remove the old cables running to the motors.
Mount the new panel
- Drill holes into the old back panel.
- Mount the new panel onto the original back panel. It should look like this: