Here is a library of installation and set-up manuals for MachMotion's product line.
- 2000 Series
- 2050M Knee Mill Installation
- 2000 Series CNC Control HMI
- Backlash in RapidPath
- 2000 Series - Creating Tool Setters
- 2000 Series Commands, Function Buttons, and Dashboard
- 2000 Series - Tool Offsets
- 2000 Series Dual Table
- Stands and Arms
2050M Knee Mill Installation
This installation manual shows you how to install your 2050M knee mill control kit (KT-2050M-RP).
Mount Back Panel
Remove old components
- Remove everything in the electrical enclosure besides the original transformer.
- Measure the size of your current electrical enclosure. The new back panel is 21" x 21". If your electrical enclosure is too small you will also have to remove the original door switch.
- Remove the old cables running to the motors.
Mount the new panel
- Drill holes into the old back panel.
- Mount the new panel onto the original back panel. It should look like this: